Popular Posts

Monday, April 1, 2013

from february


from february

Grape seed oil and vitamin e are antioxidants that defend skin from airborne pollutants

If I'm interpreting my notes correctly (that i wrote down after watching some kind of show on discovery science discovery health discovery history or whatever): a year before Neil Armstrong's trip into space, another journey took place that was more dangerous--a journey 30,000 feet into the deep sea. it was either jacues picard triese or don walsh.


sometime this year a live giant squid was first seen for the first time in human history i'm pretty sure.


the boys lost their first teeth sometime in these last few months.


i found out water is 1000 times heavier than air.

The other night, for the first time ever, when Seann was trying to ask me when I would be going over to his place, he said "when are you coming home?"

the 12th

It's like I'm turning over a new leaf in my life.

No, I probably shouldn't say that cuz that'll jinx it. It's what I'm 
trying to do though. I might have a new tattooing job. I quit trees. 
I'm going off my wellbutrin to save money.

So far so good.

the 20th

Ciara is an ophiucus if you go by the new astrology.  I don't like Elvis anymore, he stole music.  I went off my meds.  My dad bought his business. The boys turned seven.

the 26th

one of my drunken "epiphonies"

Every relationship in life has a purpose. A coworker's/boss's relationship with you is to show you how to make money with someone. A parent's/child's realationship with you is to show you how to take care of someone/be taken care of. A sibling's relationship with you is to show you how to be someone's friend and rival at the same time. No matter how much you may think the relationships in your life are just there to be there and be themselves, they're really there for a purpose; once that purpose is fulfilled, it's over with. ...I've come to this conclusion after being separated from one sister for four years and separated from another for eight.

Is it easier to raise animals because you never have to give them talks about life and how to live it? Or is it easier to raise people because they can tell you what's wrong and where it hurts?

No comments:

Post a Comment