Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

1/30/13


Dear Mr. Federico,
Thank you so much for getting in touch with me.  Based on the description of this position, I am highly interested in it and think I could excel at it.  However, before we schedule a time for an interview, do you think you can do me a favor and find out whether or not you are permitted to hire people that have misdemeanors on their records?  I don't want to use up half a tank of gas for nothing, as I'm sure you understand also living in this economy. Things are tight out there!
Thank you,
Liz H

Yeah, I'm just kind of getting really sick of people acting like they like me and want to hire me, and then not doing it. No more wasting gas money on those people.

And it's all because I failed to be a hero and perform a citizen's arrest.  That was my crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment