Popular Posts

Friday, April 5, 2013

4/5/13

Fun sounds like the new Queen.
Lady Gaga sounds like the new Madonna.
Gotye sounds like the new Sting.

Last night I had a dream that there was a crippled Russian guy who killed Pinky the cat and then he wanted to date me.  I told him no cuz he killed my cat.  He swore he didn't do it but Nana said she swore she knew he did it.  No one actually saw him do it but there was substantial evidence.

A couple weeks ago Seann was telling me he never sees faces in his dreams.  At first I was like, "What? That's so weird." I kept going on and on about how weird I thought that was and analyzing it and trying to figure out psychologically why he wouldn't see faces in his dreams.  Then, the more I thought about it, the more I thought, "Wait. How often do I even see faces in my dreams? Maybe I don't see them either but I just never took mental note of the fact that I don't see them. Maybe it was never important enough for me to take mental note of because all I need to know is that I know who the people are that are in my dreams." It's so hard to remember if I even see faces or not. I feel like a lot of times I see them but only in peripheral vision so it's like they're blurry.

Another dream I had last night was that I was at some kind of place that was sort of like a museum and sort of like an aquarium or zoo. There was a baby whale in a tiny tank there and one of the workers there was talking to an audience all about that baby whale.  I asked one of the employees there, "That whale has a bigger tank to swim in when he doesn't have to do a presentation, right?"  The employee said, "No, but he's trained not to want to swim that far or that fast.  We take him out to get exercise often enough.  We have a harness/holster-type-thing attached to the side of a speedboat that he goes in and we take him out swimming that way.  We never go too fast or too far, so he's not used to that so he doesn't want to or need to. And our employees interacting with him, well, that provides all the socialization he needs. So, he's well taken care of." This made me very sad. I was there with my family, and strangely enough, it didn't make any of them sad.

Seann and I broke up.  He told me he doesn't love me but I guess I can't blame him.  I told him I was with him because I was past my mid-twenties and felt like I should've tried having a boyfriend by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment